Ethereum and XRP Whales Come Alive, Abruptly Move Nearly $300,000,000 Worth of Crypto in Just 24 Hours
Whale addresses are moving nearly $300 million worth of ether (ETH) and XRP over a 24-hour period this week, according to crypto transaction tracking platform Whale Alert.
In one of the biggest deals, whale alert Report On Monday, an unnamed wallet moved 38,781 ETH worth more than $52 million to another unnamed wallet.
On the same day, the cryptocurrency exchange FTX also transfer 150,000 XRP worth over $58 million to an unknown wallet.
Less than an hour later, an unknown wallet send The same amount of XRP, worth about $57 million at the time, was transferred to another unnamed wallet.
Other notable Ethereum and XRP transfers made by high net worth traders on Whale Alert’s radar include:
- 8,426 ETH worth $11.52 million transferred from unknown wallet to FTX
- 12,497 ETH worth $17.07 million transferred from unknown wallet to FTX
- 8,872 ETH worth $12.01 million transferred from cryptocurrency exchange Gemini to an unknown wallet
- 35,000,000 XRP worth $13.26 million transferred from cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex to an unknown wallet
- 26,600,000 XRP worth $10.3 million transferred from cryptocurrency exchange Bitso to an unknown wallet
- 39,724,954 XRP worth $15.21 million transferred from cryptocurrency exchange Bitstamp to an unknown wallet
- 30,000,000 XRP worth $11.48 million transferred from unknown wallet to Bitso
- 35,000,000 XRP worth $13.42 million transferred from unknown wallet to Bitstamp
- 30,033,000 XRP worth $11.19 million transferred from Bitstamp to FTX
- 35,000,000 XRP worth $13.04 million transferred from unknown wallet to Bitstamp
ETH is currently trading at $1,343, down more than 2% in the past 24 hours. At the time of writing, XRP is trading at $0.4094, up about 8% on the day.
Don’t miss a beat – subscribe to get encrypted email alerts delivered straight to your inbox
Check price action
follow us Twitter, Facebook and telegraph
Surf Daily Hodl Combo
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should conduct due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies or digital assets. Please note that your transfers and transactions are at your own risk and any loss you may suffer is your own responsibility. Daily Hodl does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets and Daily Hodl is not an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl engages in affiliate marketing.
Featured image: Shutterstock/eliahinsomnia/monkographic/INelson